How to Apply for the IMP
If you are interested in applying for the next edition of the International Music Project (IMP) please take a look at the following procedure:
Application Procedure and Timeline:
- Fill out the attached application and submit by December 31, 2022.
- Attach or forward by separate email, one letter of recommendation from a teacher addressing both your musical level and personal reliability
- Attach your Resume or a short written description of your achievements.
- Be sure to include a link in your application where we can access a 5-7 minute video of your playing. This could be a solo piece with or without accompaniment, orchestra excerpts or etudes.
Try to include a variety of styles and tempos in your selections.
- You will be notified on or around January 10 about your acceptance into the program. Alternates will also be announced at this time should there be later openings.
- By January 15 you need to submit a written confirmation of your acceptance with a $500 deposit.
- The remaining balance of the total amount will be due by March 15.
IMP Board of Directors
Maestro Filippo Salemmi
Director of the International Music Project
Dr. Lawrence Dale Harper
Conductor, Wisconsin Wind Orchestra
Dr. Giancarlo Aquilan0
Composer and Conductor
Dr. Daniel Cook
Conductor of the Wind Ensemble
University of North Texas
Dr. Matthew Schlomer
Conductor of the Wind Symphony
Interlochen Arts Academy
Dr. Wesley Broadnax
Director of Bands
University of Northern Colorado
Veronica Del Signore
Festival Orchestre Giovanili